Speedy Vienna Metal 28mm Curtain Poles
Delivery: Up to 4 working days
Please select your options to view specification
Please select your options to view
Product Code: 701965N+700734N
Product Code: 701966N+700734N
Product Code: 701967N+700734N
Product Code: 701968N+700734N
Product Code: 701969N+700734N
Product Code: 701960R+700728N
Product Code: 701961R+700728N
Product Code: 701962R+700728N
Product Code: 701963R+700728N
Product Code: 701964R+700728N
Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
You Qualify for Free Delivery!
Free UK Delivery
Free & Fast UK delivery for orders over £75.
28 Days Return
This item can be returned within 28 days of delivery
We back all products with a 1 year guarantee
A classic style metal curtain pole, and a popular choice for beautifully furnishing traditional interior décor.
Complete curtain pole kit
The pole has a standard diameter of 28mm (1 1/8") and is suitable for furnishing medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
Please note – a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for supporting heavier weight curtains of up to 12kg, ‘Click Here’ to view.
The supplied metal curtain rings feature nylon lining in the inside edge, which provides a nice quiet and smooth glide when pulling your curtains.
Please note – this curtain pole is now supplied with the standard lined rings which have a rounded edge, not the flat edged curtain rings shown in the product image.
Includes deluxe IDC brackets
Supplied with the contemporary cylinder style IDC brackets. As well as looking fantastic, these brackets are also extendable which allows you to extend, or reduce the projection of the curtain pole from the wall.
The brackets extend from 92mm (3 5/8") to 125mm (4 15/16"), wall to centre of the pole measurement.
All necessary quantities of standard fixing screws are included, as well as easy to follow fitting instructions.
Curtain pole lengths
Lengths start from 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 400cm (157 1/2") maximum length. Lengths of 250cm (98 7/16") and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and an extra bracket for centre support.
For a perfect fit, poles can be easily cut down to length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required length and colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Includes nylon lined curtain rings, IDC extendable wall fix brackets, finials, fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Suitable for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 250cm (98 7/16") and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a fine tooth saw.
- Extra brackets, curtain rings and coordinating holdback are available to purchase separately, see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- A 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of the Vienna is available for heavier weight curtains of up to 12kg, see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- An eyelet curtain pole (supplied with no curtain rings) version of this Speedy Vienna is available, see the ‘Related Items’ below.
Up to 4 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Please note - an additional delivery charge may apply for customers who purchase Speedy branded products and live in -
Non Mainland UK (Islands) and Scotland.
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver Speedy branded products to Northern Ireland.
We will be in touch shortly after you place your order should an additional charge apply to you. You are welcome to cancel your order if this extra charge is unacceptable.
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.