Suitable for fitting to the ceiling or top fixing surface, the Belgravia includes Swish Top Fix Brackets and is suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
Swish ceiling fixing curtain pole kit
The pole has a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter and includes the correct quantity of extra strong top fix brackets which have an extendable projection which allows you to alter the height of the curtain pole from the ceiling (or top fixing surface) to suit. The brackets extend from 61mm (2 3/8") to 93mm (3 11/16") (ceiling to top of pole measurement) and include colour coordinating standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Easy gliding curtain rings
The Swish rings supplied have nylon lining in the inside edge which allows the curtains to glide smoothly and quietly across the pole when pulling your curtains.
Swish curtain pole lengths
Curtain pole lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum length. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden metal internal pole joiner and an extra top fix bracket for centre support. For a perfect fit, poles can be easily cut down at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Complete set includes pole, ceiling fix extendable brackets, nylon lined curtain rings, finials, standard fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 35mm diameter pole, due to the extra strong brackets supplied the Belgravia is suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra curtain rings, top fix brackets, recess brackets and matching curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter version of the Ceiling Fix Belgravia is available - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.