Swish Elements Belgravia 35mm Curtain Poles
- Large diameter Ball curtain pole for a nice chunky effect.
- Set includes all curtain rings, wall fix extendable brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- Suitable for curtain weights of up to 18kg.
Part of the Swish Elements collection, the 35mm diameter Belgravia is a nice chunky curtain pole which will make an impact in any window dressing, is suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg and is a popular choice for long windows. Please click here for more products from Swish
Available in colours of satin silver, chrome, graphite and antique brass to suit all coloured curtains and interiors. Try matching the colour of your pole with existing furniture in your room such as light switches etc.
A complete pole kit ready for hanging your curtains
The Belgravia is supplied with strong and stylish wall fixing brackets with an projection which is extendable from 110mm (4 5/16") to 143mm (5 5/8") (wall to centre of pole measurement). This allows you to hang your curtains to your required distance from the wall to help miss any window obstacles.
The Belgravia includes nylon lines curtain rings
For an extra smooth and quiet curtain glide, Swish have included nylon lining in the inside edge of each ring. Standard colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are supplied with every curtain pole.
Available in 5 length options from 150cm (59 1/16") to 360cm (141 3/4”), pole lengths can be trimmed down at home using a fine tooth saw, remove the finials first by loosening the tiny colour coordinating grub screw located on the finial collar with the allen key provided.
Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and an extra bracket for centre support.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Complete set includes pole, wall fix extendable brackets, nylon lined curtain rings, finials, standard fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole, the Belgravia is suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- 19mm (3/4") and 28mm (1 1/8") diameter versions of this pole are available - see the 'related items'.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 35mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- Extra Curtain Rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- Please click here for more products from Swish
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.