Swish Elements Stud 28mm Curtain Poles
Delivery: Up to 2 working days
Please select your options to view specification
Please select your options to view
Product Code: SEL28120STUD.SS
Product Code: SEL28150STUD.SS
Product Code: SEL28180STUD.SS
Product Code: SEL28240STUD.SS
Product Code: SEL28300STUD.SS
Product Code: SEL28360STUD.SS
Product Code: SEL28120STUD.AQ
Product Code: SEL28150STUD.AQ
Product Code: SEL28180STUD.AQ
Product Code: SEL28240STUD.AQ
Product Code: SEL28300STUD.AQ
Product Code: SEL28360STUD.AQ
Product Code: SEL28120STUD.CH
Product Code: SEL28150STUD.CH
Product Code: SEL28180STUD.CH
Product Code: SEL28240STUD.CH
Product Code: SEL28300STUD.CH
Product Code: SEL28360STUD.CH
Product Code: SEL28120STUD.GR
Product Code: SEL28150STUD.GR
Product Code: SEL28180STUD.GR
Product Code: SEL28240STUD.GR
Product Code: SEL28300STUD.GR
Product Code: SEL28360STUD.GR
Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
You Qualify for Free Delivery!
Free UK Delivery
Free & Fast UK delivery for orders over £75.
28 Days Return
This item can be returned within 28 days of delivery
We back all products with a 1 year guarantee
A stylish, sleek and minimal curtain pole, the Swish Elements Stud is a popular choice for contemporary window dressing and is available in 4 colours of satin silver, chrome, graphite and antique brass to suit all curtain colours and interior design schemes. Browse more Swish products.
The pole has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter and due to the strength of the supplied brackets, the Elements poles are able to support heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
Complete pole kit ready for hanging your curtains
The Swish Stud includes strong metal wall fixing brackets which have an adjustable projection allowing you to alter the distance of your pole from the wall to help miss any window obstacles that maybe obstructing your curtains. The bracket projection extends from 100mm (3 15/16") to 132mm (5 3/16") (wall to centre of pole measurement).
Poles include nylon lined curtain rings
Within the inside edge of each ring is a nylon lining which allow your curtains to glide smoothly and quietly across the curtain pole when opening and closing your curtains.
Easy to follow fitting instructions and colour coordinating fixing screws are supplied with every pole.
Curtain Pole lengths
Available in 6 lengths from 120cm (47 1/4") to 360cm (141 3/4”), lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and an extra bracket for centre support.
Poles can be trimmed down at home for a perfect fit using a junior hacksaw, simply remove the finials first by loosening the tiny colour coordinating grub screw with the supplied allen key.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Complete set includes pole, wall fix extendable brackets, nylon lined curtain rings, finials, standard fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 28mm diameter pole, due to the extra strong brackets supplied the Stud is suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- 19mm (3/4") and 35mm (1 3/8") diameter versions of the Stud are available - see the 'related items'.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 28mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- Extra Curtain Rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Share your thoughts with other customers and you could win £100 voucher to spend at polesandblinds.com.
T&C applyWrite a review
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.