Swish Elements Stud 35mm Curtain Poles (Ceiling Fix)
- Ceiling fixing Swish Stud 35mm (1 3/8") diameter curtain pole.
- Includes Top fix extendable brackets, curtain rings, finials, fixings and instructions.
- Available in 5 lengths - can be cut to length at home.
Suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg from the ceiling or top fixing surface, the Swish Stud has small minimalistic finials with a chunky 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole, which will stand out beautifully in both contemporary or traditional windows.
Complete Swish ceiling fixing curtain pole
Each length includes all necessary quantities of Swish top fix brackets to mount the curtain pole onto the ceiling or top fixing surface. The brackets are extendable from 61mm (2 3/8") to 93mm (3 11/16") (ceiling to top of pole measurement) and include standard colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Swish smooth gliding curtain rings
Supplied with 1 x curtain for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length, each ring has nylon lining in the inside edge which provides a nice smooth and quieter glide when pulling your curtains.
Curtain pole lengths
Available lengths start from 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum length. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden metal internal pole joiner and an extra top fix bracket for centre support.
Pole lengths can be easily cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Complete set includes pole, ceiling fix extendable brackets, nylon lined curtain rings, finials, standard fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 35mm diameter pole, due to the extra strong brackets supplied the Stud is suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra curtain rings, top fix brackets, recess brackets and matching curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter version of the Ceiling Fix Stud is available - see the 'related items'.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.