Museum 55mm Poles and Accessories
The Museum collection is manufactured in London by Byron & Byron using premium quality European woods sourced from FSC responsible resourced forestry. The woods are waxed stained and painted using methods designed by the top European and British furniture makers for the ultimate in quality and style, suitable for both contemporary and traditional interior décor.
The collection consists of curtain pole sets which include all necessary amounts of wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, easy to follow fitting instructions and standard fixing screws. Recess brackets are available for fixing the rods in a gap between 2 walls, antique brass metal brackets add a contemporary touch, extra packs of curtain rings offer your drapes extra support and coordinating holdbacks adds that perfect finishing touch to your window décor.
- Manufactured to the highest standards by Byron and Byron on behalf of Museum.
- Made by skilled craftsmen in London, England.
- Manufactured using FSC wood from sustained forests.
- Collection includes curtain pole kits, recess brackets, extra curtain rings, holdbacks and stylish metal antique brass supports.
- Rods can be trimmed to length at home if required.
- 2 working days delivery.
- Free cut down service available.
- Free colour samples available upon request.