Museum End Brackets for 55mm Curtain Poles (pair)
- Museum metal end brackets for 55mm (2 3/16") curtain poles.
- Specifically coordinates with the Museum curtain pole collection.
- Sold in pairs.
Suitable for 55mm (2 3/16") diameter curtain poles, the Museum end brackets are supplied in pairs and are a stylish and strong alternative to the wooden cup brackets which are supplied with the Museum curtain pole sets. The design of these curtain pole brackets also allows them to fit over architrave if required.
The strong antique brass coloured brackets are made from metal (not solid brass) and are suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg (assuming you have a strong fixing to the wall). A small grub screw at the base of the cup part of the bracket secures the pole in place and all standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs are included.
A matching metal centre bracket is available - 'click here' to view, or see the 'related items'. A centre bracket is required if your pole is supplied in 2 halves or if your curtain pole length is 240cm (94 1/2") or over.
- See 'Specification' tab for detailed measurements.
- Supplied in pairs.
- End brackets for 55mm (2 3/16") diameter curtain poles.
- Designed to coordinate with Museum 55mm (2 3/16") curtain poles - see 'related items'.
- Wall fix only, also suitable for fixing to the architrave.
- Supplied with standard fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- 'Click here' to view all products from the Museum curtain pole collection.
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.