Museum Centre Bracket for 55mm Curtain Poles
Delivery: Up to 3 working days
Please select your options to view specification
Please select your options to view
Product Code: MU55ABAC20
Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
You Qualify for Free Delivery!
Free UK Delivery
Free & Fast UK delivery for orders over £75.
28 Days Return
This item can be returned within 28 days of delivery
We back all products with a 1 year guarantee
Suitable for fixing 55mm (2 3/16") diameter curtain poles, the Museum centre bracket is available as a stylish alternative to the wooden brackets supplied with the Museum 55mm (2 3/16") curtain pole kits.
Sold individually, the centre bracket is made from metal (not solid brass) and is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg (with a strong fixing to the wall) and when accompanied with the coordinating Museum end brackets - 'click here' to view or see the related items.
The design and antique brass colour is a beautiful match for all colour poles from the Museum range and includes all necessary quantities of colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs. A small grub screw at the base of the cup part of the bracket secures the curtain pole in place.
Please note - this centre bracket is recommended for curtain poles supplied in 2 halves or for curtain poles in lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over.
- See ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Sold individually.
- Centre bracket for 55mm (2 3/16") diameter curtain poles.
- Specifically designed to coordinate with Museum 55mm (2 3/16") curtain poles - see 'related items'.
- Wall fix only.
- Supplied with standard fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- 'Click here' to view all products from the Museum collection of curtain poles and accessories.