Cameron Fuller 32mm End Stop Metal Curtain Pole
- Complete curtain pole set - includes all metal curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, screws and fixings.
- Fantastic quality, hand finished in Devon England.
- Available in 7 colours, 6 lengths - all FREE delivery.
The Cameron Fuller end stop metal curtain poles have discreet stopper finials, allowing you create an unfussy, yet stylish and quality curtain treatment. The Cameron Fuller collection has a slightly rustic blacksmith feel and is available in colours including bronze, chalk, black, chrome nickel, graphite, pewter and white to coordinate with interiors of all colours and styles.
Beautifully hand finished using quality components made from tough steel by Cameron Fuller in Devon and then colour powder coated for an even and durable finish.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Complete curtain pole sets
Supplied complete with all necessary components to hang your curtains, the poles include all metal curtain rings, extra strong wall fixing metal cup brackets, finials and standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
Each curtain ring has nylong lining in the inside edge which provides a nice smooth a silent glide when pulling your curtains.
The generous 32mm (1 1/4") diameter and strength of the supplied brackets allow you to hang all curtain weights including heavy of up to 18kg (total curtain weight).
Available pole lengths
Lengths start at 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows and bifold doors. Pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
For a perfect fit, poles can be cut down at home to your exact required length, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Curtain rings have nylon lining in the inside edge for a smooth and silent glide.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with an internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 19mm (3/4") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for lighter weight curtains - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, extendable, ceiling fix and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.