Cameron Fuller Wooden Curtain Draw Rods (Pair)
- Sold in pairs.
- Wooden curtain draw rods coordinate with the 35mm (1 3/8") & 50mm (2") curtain poles.
- Easy pull for curtains without handling the fabric.
Sold in pairs, the Cameron Fuller Wooden Curtain Draw Rods work beautifully with all curtain poles and tracks but have been specifically manufactured to coordinate and enhance the 35mm (1 3/8") and 50mm (2") wooden curtain poles collection from Cameron Fuller.
Available in off white to discreetly blend in with the curtain lining colour supplied with most curtains, each draw rod clips onto the leading curtain ring or glider and allows you to open or close your curtains without the need for handling the fabric.
This not only saves marking your curtains over time, but draw rods also offer a safe way of operating your curtains in tall windows where pulling curtain fabric at the bottom or half height can damage the curtain ring or curtain track glider, or even weaken your curtain pole or track fixings to the wall.
The stated length of 116cm (45 11/16") is the measurement taken from the bottom of the handle to the end of the clip for each rod, see the measurements below -
- Sold in pairs.
- Easy pull for curtains in tall windows, or use to help prevent curtains marking over time.
- Rods are discreet and off white colour blends in with curtain lining colour.
- Available in one size fits all of 116cm (45 11/16").
|Range||Cameron Fuller Wood|
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.