Sold individually, the beautifully crafted Cameron Fuller Acorn curtain pole finial is a decorative design that signifies independence and wealth and is available in 11 popular colours to coordinate with all interior designs.
Part of the wooden collection of exquisite curtain poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller, each finial is designed to fit onto curtain poles with a 50mm (2”) diameter via the supplied double ended fixing screw.
Lovingly hand made in the west country of England and hand painted by skilled craftsmen at Cameron Fuller, each finial is manufactured from wood grown in FSC environmentally friendly managed and sustained forests.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and further info.
- Finial sold individually.
- Part of the wooden collection of 50mm (2") diameter curtain poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for use with 50mm (2") diameter curtain poles.
- Made from quality Beech wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Hand stained or painted in a selection of modern colours and natural wood finishes by Cameron Fuller in Devon.
- Coordinating poles, curtain rings, brackets, alternative finials and matching curtain holdbacks are available – see the ‘related items’.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.