Cameron Fuller Ceiling Fix Bracket for 50mm Wooden Curtain Poles
Delivery: Up to 4 working days
Please select your options to view specification
Please select your options to view
Product Code: CF-50ceibkt-pw
Product Code: CF-50ceibkt-br
Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
You Qualify for Free Delivery!
Free UK Delivery
Free & Fast UK delivery for orders over £75.
28 Days Return
This item can be returned within 28 days of delivery
We back all products with a 1 year guarantee
Sold individually, the Cameron Fuller bracket coordinates with the wooden curtain poles collection from Cameron Fuller and is designed to fix the 50mm (2") poles to the ceiling (or top fixing surface) if there is little or no room for fixing your curtain pole to the wall.
The bracket is hand made from quality steel by skilled craftsmen at Cameron Fuller in the West Country of England and then colour powder coated in pewter and bronze to coordinate beautifully with the colours from the wooden Cameron Fuller curtain poles collection. Each bracket is supplied with colour coordinating fixing screws.
We recommend 2 brackets for pole lengths of 180cm (70 7/8") and under. For longer lengths, or if the pole is supplied in 2 halves, an extra bracket is required for centre support.
When fitting the recommended quantity of brackets for your chosen pole length, they will support heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg (total curtain weight).
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Bracket sold individually.
- Part of the 50mm (2") wooden curtain pole collection from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for poles with a 50mm (2") diameter.
- Includes colour coordinating fixing screws.
- Hand made from solid steel by Cameron Fuller in England.
- Coordinating curtain poles, curtain rings, alternative brackets, finials and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
Up to 4 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.