Cameron Fuller Barrel System 30 Double Curtain Track (Ceiling Fix)
Part of the System 30 collection of double metal curtain tracks from Cameron Fuller, the Barrel is beautifully made for practicality and style from colour powder coated aluminium and finished in colours including white, chalk, oyster, ash, nimbus and slate to coordinate with all modern interiors.
Double curtain tracks are perfect for privacy as well as total light control. Hanging voile or nets on the back track will distort the view from the outside in during the day, whilst allowing optimum amounts of sunlight into your room. The main set of curtains on the front track can then control the light and offer night time privacy.
Ceiling fix double curtain track
Each track has the correct quantity of pre-drilled fixing holes for your chosen length. These allow you to fix the tracks directly to the ceiling without the need for brackets, providing a neat flush fitting. For extra support simply drill additional holes.
As each track fixes independently to the ceiling, the distance between each track is your choice but as a guide we would recommend they are spaced around 100mm (3 15/16") apart.
Please note – a wall fixing version of this tack is available – ‘Click Here’ to view.
Please note – this version of the System 30 CANNOT be bent. A hand bendable version is available – ‘Click Here’ to view.
Complete kit ready to fit
Both front and back tracks are designed to individually support curtain weights of up to 25kg. A secure fixing is essential so we recommend acquiring the necessary plugs and screws for your ceiling material.
Each track includes all necessary quantities of gliders (on both front and back tracks) as well pre-drilled fixing holes for your chosen length. Select your required length and colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for quantities of each supplied. For extra support, extra holes can be drilled into the track profile.
Cap finials, barrel finials, curtain stops, standard plugs with screws and easy to follow fitting instructions are all provided. The tracks and finials are made from aluminium and the gliders are made from silicone injected plastic for an easy curtain glide.
Extra long double curtain tracks
Lengths are available starting at 150cm (59 1/16") up to 900cm (354 1/8") as standard sizes.
Lengths up to and including 300cm (118 1/8”) are supplied in 1 piece on the front and 1 piece on the back.
Lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and up to and including 600cm (236 1/4") are supplied as 2 tracks on the front and 2 tracks on the back with joiners.
Lengths of 720cm (276 1/4") and 900cm (354 1/8") are supplied with 3 pieces of track on the front and 3 pieces on the back with joiners.
The gliders are able to pass over any joins in the curtain track which offers the flexibility of being able to hang anything from 1 curtain to multiple pairs of curtains on each track.
For a perfect fit each track can be cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials can be removed easily first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for supplied quantities of gliders, pre-drilled screw holes and further information.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Premium quality powder coated aluminium made in England.
- Complete track sets include all gliders, pre-drilled fixing holes, curtain stops, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Available in multiple lengths of up to 900cm (354 1/8") for extra-large windows.
- Gliders can pull past joins in the curtain track for a continuous glide.
- Tracks can be cut down at home with a hacksaw.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg per track.
- A wall fix version of this curtain track is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- A hand bendable version of this curtain track is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below
- Extra gliders, curtain stops, joiners and pieces of track are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
- FREE colour samples are available.
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
|Run Suitability||Straight Only|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.