Cameron Fuller Collar System 30 Double Curtain Track (Ceiling Fix)
- Double layered ceiling fixing curtain pole kit from Cameron Fuller.
- 6 colours and 9 lengths up to 900cm (354 1/8") for extra large windows.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery.
Bridging the gap between decoration and practicality, the Cameron Fuller Collar double curtain tracks are beautifully made from colour powder coated aluminium in the West Country of England in colours including white, chalk, oyster, ash, nimbus and slate.
Double track systems are designed for daytime privacy and light control as nets or sheer curtains can be added to the back track and drawn during the day to distort the view from the outside in. The main set of curtains on the front track can then control the light levels and offer night time privacy.
Please note – this is a ceiling fix curtain track, a wall fix version is available ‘Click Here’ to view.
Ceiling fixing double track
Ideal for windows where little or no room is available for wall fixing brackets, each track has pre-drilled holes in the profile allowing them to be fitted flush to the ceiling without the need for brackets.
As each track fixes independently, the distance between each track is your choice but as a guide we would recommend a distance of around 100mm (3 15/16") between each track.
Complete and ready to fit
The front and back tracks can each individually support a weight of up to 25kg, a secure fixing is essential so we recommend acquiring the necessary screws and plugs for your ceiling material.
Each track includes all necessary quantities on gliders (on both front and back tracks) as well as pre-drilled fixing holes for your required length. Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for quantities of each supplied. For extra support simply drill more holes in the track.
Cap finials, collar finials, standard plugs, fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions are also all included. The tracks and finials are made from aluminium and the gliders are made from silicone injected plastic for a smooth curtain glide.
Extra-long and versatile double track
Lengths are available starting at 150cm (59 1/16") up to 900cm (354 1/8") as standard sizes.
Lengths up to and including 300cm (118 1/8”) are supplied in 1 piece on the front and 1 piece on the back.
Lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and up to and including 600cm (236 1/4") are supplied as 2 tracks on the front and 2 tracks on the back with joiners.
Lengths of 720cm (276 1/4") and 900cm (354 1/8") are supplied with 3 pieces of track on the front and 3 pieces on the back with joiners.
The supplied gliders can pass over any joins in the tracks, this offers the versatility of being able to hang anything from 1 curtain drawing from side to side as well as multiple pairs on each track if required.
For a prefect fit the tracks can be cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw. The finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for supplied quantities of gliders, pre-drilled screw holes and further information.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Premium quality powder coated aluminium made in England.
- Complete track sets include all gliders, pre-drilled fixing holes, curtain stops, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Available in multiple lengths of up to 900cm (354 1/8") for extra-large windows.
- Gliders can pull past joins in the curtain track for a continuous glide.
- Tracks can be cut down at home with a hacksaw.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg on each track.
- A wall fix version of this curtain track is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- A hand bendable version of this curtain track is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below
- Extra gliders, curtain stops, joiners and pieces of track are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
- FREE colour samples are available.
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.