Cameron Fuller System 30 Hand Bendable Track Only (Wall or Ceiling Fix)
- Hand bendable lengths of System 30 track only – brackets, gliders, curtain stops, joiners and finials are sold separately.
- All lengths are supplied in 1 piece, join multiple tracks for any length.
- Can be wall or ceiling fixed – perfect for straight and bay windows.
Supplied as lengths of hand bendable Cameron Fuller System 30 tracks only. All brackets, gliders, joiners, curtain stops and finials are sold separately (see the 'related items' below), allowing you to make your own curtain track from the available accessories to best suit your individual windows.
Perfect for straight and all angles bay windows
The System 30 can be easily bent by hand at home in both forward (towards you) as well as backwards (away from you) directions to meet all angles of your bay window, as well as bay window returns, all without the need for a bending tool.
Ideal for wall or ceiling fixing
Small holes in the track profile allow you to fix the track directly to the ceiling if required, this provides a nice neat and flush fitting.
A collection of different style brackets are available for wall fixing including standard, extendable and double brackets.
Beautifully made in the West Country of England from colour powder coated aluminium and supplied as 1-piece lengths, in lengths including 150cm (59 1/16"), 180cm (70 7/8"), 240cm (94 1/2") and 300cm (118 1/8”).
Multiple tracks can be joined together to achieve any length and as the coordinating gliders can pass over the coordinating joiners (see the related items below), the System 30 offers the flexibility of hanging anything from 1 to multiple curtains gliding all the way from end to end unhindered.
Whether the tracks are wall or ceiling fixed they are able to support heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg (assuming the correct quantity of brackets or ceiling fix holes are used). Please note, a secure fixing is essential so we recommend acquiring the correct plugs and screws for the material of your fixing surface.
The tracks are designed to be easily cut down to your required length at home using a fine tooth saw.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for further information.
- Supplied as 1 piece lengths of track only – gliders, brackets, curtain stops, joiners and finials are sold separately – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- Hand bendable at home – ideal for both straight and all shape bay windows.
- Suitable for wall or ceiling fixing.
- Multiple tracks can be joined to achieve any length, coordinating gliders pass the joins.
- Premium quality powder colour coated aluminium, made in England.
- Tracks can be cut down to your required length using a junior hacksaw.
- Suitable for heavy curtains up to 25kg (when correct quantity of brackets are added or fixing holes used).
How to make a complete curtain track
1. Choose the colour and length of your track, remember all tracks are supplied in 1 piece in lengths of up to 300cm (118 1/8”). For longer lengths purchase extra tracks and join together with the track joiner – see the ‘related items’ below.
2. Choose your brackets (if wall fixing) – We recommend a minimum of 1 bracket for every 50cm (19 11/16") of track length, there are 3 types to choose from in the related items below -
- Standard brackets – The standard bracket supplied with the System 30 wall fix curtain track sets.
- Adjustable brackets – These have an adjustable projection allowing you to hang your curtains past potential window obstacles such as handles or frames.
- Double brackets – These allow you to create a double layered curtain system for privacy and total light control.
3. Add curtain end stops – These fit and secure in the track profile and are positioned in the location of the track that you want your curtains to stop, including each end of the track.
4. Add gliders – We recommend no less than 1 x glider for every 70mm (2 3/4") of track length.
5. Choose your finials – For the perfect finishing touch, choose from simple caps to more decorative styles such as the ball, barrel and collar. Please note – the ball finials can not be used if ceiling fixing your track.
Up to 7 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.