Cameron Fuller Cap System 30 Hand Bendable Double Curtain Track (Ceiling Fix)
Delivery: Up to 4 working days
- Ceiling fixing, hand bendable double layered curtain track for bay windows.
- Complete kit ready to fit, made from quality aluminium.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
The System 30 Cap is beautifully engineered by Cameron Fuller in the West Country of England from quality powder coated aluminium in colours including white, chalk, oyster, ash, nimbus and slate to coordinate with all modern interiors.
Ideal for privacy, the twin curtain track allows you to hang a sheer or voile on one track and a main set of curtains on an independent track. The net curtains distort the view from the outside in whilst allowing optimum amounts of natural light into the room during the day. The main set of curtains can then be used to control the levels of light as well as provide night time privacy.
Hand bendable for bay windows
The tracks can be easily bent by hand to fit all shape bay windows in both forward (towards you) and reverse (away from you) directions to cater for returning walls if required, all without the need for a bending tool.
Ceiling fixing curtain track
Ideal for windows where little or no room is available for wall fixing, each track has pre-drilled holes in the profile allowing them to be screwed directly to the ceiling, providing a nice flush fit without the need for brackets.
As each track fixes independently to the ceiling the distance between each track is your choice but as a guide we would recommend they are spaced around 100mm (3 15/16") apart.
Complete track ready to fit
Suitable for a combined curtain weight of up to 25kg on each track, a secure fixing is essential so we would reccomend acquiring the correct plugs and screws for your ceiling material. All necessary quantities of gliders and pre-drilled fixing holes are included for your required length. Select your colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for quantities of each supplied.
Cap finials, curtain stops, fixing screws, plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included. The tracks and finials are made from aluminium and the gliders are made from silicone injected plastic for a smooth and quiet curtain glide.
Extra long lengths available
Lengths are available starting at 150cm (59 1/16") up to 900cm (354 1/8") as standard sizes.
Lengths up to and including 300cm (118 1/8”) are supplied in 1 piece on the front and 1 piece on the back.
Lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and up to and including 600cm (236 1/4") are supplied as 2 tracks on the front and 2 tracks on the back with joiner.
Lengths of 720cm (276 1/4") and 900cm (354 1/8") are supplied with 3 pieces of track on the front and 3 pieces on the back with joiners.
The gliders are able to pass the joins between the tracks allowing you to hang anything from 1 curtain on the front and back to multiple pairs drawing from side to side if required.
For a perfect fit the tracks can be easily cut down using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for supplied quantities of gliders, pre-drilled screw holes and further information.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Premium quality powder coated aluminium made in England.
- Hand bendable at home (backwards and forwards) to suit all shape windows, bays and returns.
- Complete track sets include all gliders, pre-drilled fixing holes, curtain stops, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Available in multiple lengths of up to 900cm (354 1/8") for extra-large windows.
- Gliders can pull past joins in the curtain track for a continuous glide.
- Tracks can be cut down at home with a hacksaw.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg on each track.
- A wall fix version of this curtain track is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- Extra gliders, curtain stops, joiners and pieces of track are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
- FREE colour samples are available.
Up to 4 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.