Cameron Fuller System 30 Track Only (Wall Fix)
- System 30 standard curtain track only – no gliders, brackets, stops or finials included.
- Multiple lengths all supplied in 1 piece, join multiple tracks to achieve any length.
- Track joiners, gliders, a selection of brackets, curtain stops and finials sold separately.
Part of the System 30 collection from Cameron Fuller, the track only is supplied without any gliders, brackets, curtain stops, joiners or finials, see the ‘Related Items’. This allows you to make your own track using your preferred brackets to best meet the requirements of your individual windows.
Please note – this is the standard System 30 track which CANNOT be bent. A hand bendable version is available ‘Click Here’ to view.
Please note – this track is designed to be used in conjunction with any of the wall fix brackets from the System 30 collection. A ceiling fix version of this track with pre-drilled fixing holes is available ‘Click Here’ to view.
The tracks are beautifully engineered from colour powder coated aluminium and supplied as 1 piece lengths, in lengths including 150cm (59 1/16"), 180cm (70 7/8"), 240cm (94 1/2") and 300cm (118 1/8”).
Multiple tracks can be joined together to achieve any length and as the coordinating gliders can pass over the coordinating joiners (see the related items below), the System 30 offers the flexibility of hanging anything from 1 to multiple curtains gliding all the way from end to end unhindered.
When the correct quantity of brackets are purchased for your required track length, the System 30 is suitable for supporting a total curtain weight of up to 25kg.
For a perfect fit, the tracks can be easily cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for further information.
- Supplied as 1 piece lengths of track only – gliders, brackets, curtain stops, joiners and finials are sold separately – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- Multiple tracks can be joined to achieve any length, coordinating gliders pass the joins.
- Premium quality powder colour coated aluminium, made in England.
- Tracks can be cut down to your required length using a junior hacksaw.
- Suitable for heavy curtains up to 25kg (when correct quantity of brackets are added).
How to make a complete curtain track
1. Choose the colour and length of your track, remember all tracks are supplied in 1 piece in lengths of up to 300cm (118 1/8”). For longer lengths purchase extra tracks and join together with the track joiner – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
2. Choose your brackets – We recommend a minimum of 1 bracket for every 50cm (19 11/16") of track length, there are 3 types to choose from in the related items below –
- Standard brackets – The standard bracket supplied with the System 30 wall fix curtain track sets.
- Adjustable brackets – These have an adjustable projection allowing you to hang your curtains past potential window obstacles such as handles or frames.
- Double brackets – These allow you to create a double layered curtain system for privacy and total light control.
3. Add curtain end stops – These fit and secure in the track profile and are positioned in the location of the track that you want your curtains to stop, including each end of the track.
4. Add gliders – We recommend no less than 1 x glider for every 70mm (2 3/4") of track length.
5. Choose your finials – For the perfect finishing touch, choose from simple caps to more decorative styles such as the ball, barrel and collar.
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.