The Galleria Caged Spear is the ultimate in quality and contemporary elegance and is available in 4 popular colours of brushed silver, chrome, burnished brass and black nickel to suit all modern interior designs.
Galleria complete curtain pole sets
The Caged Spear curtain poles are manufactured from quality steel and supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains. All necessary quantities of metal curtain rings are included which include nylon lining in the inside edge for a smooth and silent curtain glide. The welded eyelets at the base of each ring secure the hooks from your curtains.
Stylish solid steel, heavy duty wall fixing brackets are included with colour coordinating fixing screws, Cage Spear finials and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The pole has a generous 35mm (1 3/8") diameter and is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg (35lbs). A 50mm (2") diameter version of this pole is available for hanging heavier weight curtains – see the ‘related items’ below.
Galleria curtain pole lengths
Lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 480cm (189") maximum length for furnishing extra large windows. Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in two halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket included.
Poles can be easy trimmed down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
Galleria supplied brackets
Extra strong wall fixing brackets made from solid steel (shown in brushed silver) - select your required colour and pole length and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements.
Images below - Left image: Supplied Galleria End Brackets. Right image: Galleria Centre Bracket, supplied with pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8") and above.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all necessary quantities of curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and fitting instructions.
- FREE next working day UK delivery.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189").
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A larger 50mm (2") diameter version of this curtain pole is available – see the ‘related items’.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess brackets) and coordinating holdbacks are available to purchase separately – see the ‘related items’.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.