Part of the Museum collection of fine wooden curtain poles and accessories, the holdbacks coordinate beautifully with the rest of the collection for a perfect finishing touch.
Sold as pairs, available in 12 stunning colours and manufactured from the finest FSC approved wood and then washed, waxed or stained using the same process as high end European and traditional English furniture makers.
The gilded colours use Dutch Metal Leaf or Aluminium Leaf for an authentic antique finish and the colouring and distressed paint effects bring a truly sophisticated touch to any window dressing.
Easy to fit, each holdback screws directly into the wall with the supplied screw already attached to the backplate. They can then be used directly to hold curtains into position away from your windows, or if the curtains are too bulky a set of tassel, rope or beaded tiebacks wrapped around the curtains and attached to the holdbacks look fantastic.
- Select your colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements.
- Supplied in pairs.
- Made from the finest FSC approved wood and beautifully finished for an antique look.
- Available in 12 colours.
- All screws and fixings supplied ready for fitting.
- Coordinates with the Museum curtain poles and accessories (see ‘Related Items’ below).
- 'Click here' to see more products from the Museum collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.