Our handy guide to our Best Selling Blinds
Roller blinds are very popular as they combine practicality with great colours, textures and customising options. With a huge range of fabrics we are confident we have a blind for every room.
If you cannot find the information you are looking for then please use the Live Help button to the right or call us on the number provided and one of the team will be happy to help you.
Made to Measure - just for youBack to top
A bespoke choice of blind made exactly to your measurements and with your choice of options listed below. Our range of made to measure roller blinds has been one of most popular products for some time. We think this is because we offer a great range of styles and fabrics coupled with an easy to use online blind configurator, ensuring you get exactly the roller blind you were looking for
A Blind for Many Rooms
Our range of fabrics used to make these blinds include some with special properties such as flame retardant, wipe clean, dim-out, blackout, moisture resistant and Teflon coated. Blinds with these special fabric properties can be selected using our filter navigation. Wipe Clean blinds are great for kitchen, bathroom or children's play areas. We also have a range of Blackout blinds, some of our most popular ranges which do exactly what the name suggests, they keep your room dark (and cool). Our blackout blinds are perfect for children's bedrooms, keeping them dark and cool in the summer.
Looking great in a Bathroom
Raise and lowering controls
Choose either of these 2 controls for opening and closing the blind
1) The Spring Mechanism
- A pre-sprung device: to close the roller blind, hold the bottom edge and lower to the required height and to open the blind, pull the bottom edge to activate the pre-coiled spring mechanism.
- You can choose from a selection of decorative pull cords when ordering your blind.
2) The Sidewinder Mechanism (recommended)
- A cog and looped chain device at the side of the blind, which opens and closes the blind when pulled. You may order your blind with a sidewinder fitted on the left or right.
- The sidewinder mechanism is recommended as the best choice for ease of use
Roller Blind Decorative Options
- Various shapes for the bottom edge
- Decorative pole bottom edge inserts (used only with certain edge shapes)
- Colour co-ordinating braiding
- Coloured control chains
- Decorative pull cords
- Exact or recess fitting
- Ceiling or wall fixing
- Standard or reverse roll option (standard – the fabric rolls from the back of the roll, reverse – the fabric rolls from the front of the roll)
Some roller blinds are available with additional finishes or types of fabric, as listed below. To show these blinds, simply select the appropriate filter when viewing the range.
- Flame Retardant (great for kitchen blinds)
- Wipe Clean (great in kitchen, playroom or kid's bedroom)
- Dim-out (perfect for nursery / office with bright sun)
- Blackout (very popular blinds for children's bedroom when the sun needs to be kept out)
- Moisture Resistant (brilliant for use in bathroom, WC and shower rooms)
- Teflon Coated
Click here to start shopping for Made to Measure Roller Blinds.
Ready Made - just measure and fitBack to top
Click on the Ready Made Blinds selection for a wide choice of stunning blinds in various widths. All have a standard drop of 170cms (67"), which may be trimmed to your required length at home. Fixings are either wall or ceiling and most blinds have a sidewinder control as standard. The Ready Made Roller blinds selection includes blackout blinds which are excellent for light control, most of all to ensure a good nights sleep.
Sensible Choice for Kitchen Blinds
Click here to start shopping for Ready Made Roller Blinds.
More Information on Blind Styles
Remember, at Poles and Blinds we sell several styles and types of blinds in literally hundreds of fabrics and designs. Please use the links below to view our other information pages on the various styles of blinds we sell online. Thank you.