Rolls Neo 35mm Oak Pole Only
- Solid Oak Rolls Neo 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole only.
- Create your own curtain pole – all brackets, rings and finials sold separately.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw.
Part of the Rolls Neo Mix and Match collection, the Oak pole only gives you the freedom to choose from a collection of coordinating brackets, curtain rings and finials (sold separately, see the ‘related items’) to create your own individual curtain pole.
The pole has a diameter of 35mm (1 3/8"), is manufactured from solid Oak wood and when fitted with the correct quantities of brackets will support medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 14kg.
Available lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 360cm (141 3/4”). Pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a double ended joining screw. Please note – if a pole is supplied in 2 halves then a centre bracket will be required.
For a perfect fit, the poles can all be cut down to your exact required length at home using a junior hacksaw.
How to make your own curtain pole
1. Choose your pole length – lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw. A centre bracket is recommended for pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and required if the pole is supplied in two halves.
2. Choose your brackets – See the 'related items' below.
- Cylinder Brackets – A standard and stylish wall fixing Rolls Neo bracket.
- Top Fix Bracket – For ceiling fixing your curtain pole.
- Recess Bracket – For fitting the pole in a recess window or gap between two walls.
- Passover Brackets – When used with passover rings, your curtain will glide over these supports.
3. Choose your finials – See the 'related items' below - Sold in pairs, Rolls Neo manufacture a large selection to cater for all style interiors.
4. Choose curtain rings if required – See the 'related items' below - Sold in packs of 6, you will need 1 x curtain ring for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.