Rolls Neo Bullet 28/19mm Double Metal Curtain Poles
Delivery: Up to 2 working days
Please select your options to view specification
Please select your options to view
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-120-ss
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-150-ss
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-180-ss
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-240-ss
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-300-ss
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-360-ss
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-480-ss
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-120-sb
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-150-sb
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-180-sb
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-240-sb
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-300-sb
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-360-sb
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-480-sb
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-120-ch
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-150-ch
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-180-ch
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-240-ch
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-300-ch
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-360-ch
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-480-ch
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-120-bn
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-150-bn
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-180-bn
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-240-bn
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-300-bn
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-360-bn
Product Code: neo-bullet-double-480-bn
Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
You Qualify for Free Delivery!
28 Days Return
This item can be returned within 28 days of delivery
We back all products with a 1 year guarantee
The Rolls Neo Bullet is now available as a double layered curtain pole set which is suitable for hanging 2 pairs of curtains in the same window, or your main set of curtains on the front pole and nets or voile on the back pole.
This is ideal for day time security as the main set of curtains can remain open during the day allowing natural light into the room, while the net or voile curtains stay closed and distort the view from the outside in.
Rolls Neo double layered curtain pole
The supplied front pole has a diameter of 28mm (1 1/8"), is suitable for hanging medium weight curtains of up to 8kg and the back pole has a diameter of 19mm (3/4") which is ideal for medium weight fabrics of up to 5kg. The front pole features the contemporary Bullet finials with the Stud finials housed on the 19mm (3/4") back pole.
Supplied as a complete kit, all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings are supplied for both the front and back poles and each ring has nylon lining in the inside edge which allows for a smoother and quieter glide when pulling your curtains.
The strong metal double brackets supplied are wall fixing and include standard colour coordinating fixing screws with rawl plugs.
Neo double pole lengths
Pole lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4”) and go up to 480cm (189 ”) maximum length for furnishing large windows or bifold doors. Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and extra double bracket for centre support.
For a perfect fit, poles can be cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Supplied complete - includes 28mm (1 1/8") front pole, 19mm (3/4") back pole, wall fixing double brackets, curtain rings for the front and back poles, Bullet finials for the front pole, Stud finials for the back pole and standard colour coordinating fixing screws with rawl plugs.
- 28mm (1 1/8") front pole - suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg, 19mm (3/4") back pole suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 5kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with hidden internal pole joiners and extra double bracket for centre support.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Share your thoughts with other customers and you could win £100 voucher to spend at polesandblinds.com.
T&C applyWrite a review
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.