Rolls Neo Hand Bendable Bay Corner Joint for 35mm Poles
Sold individually, the bay corner joint is easy to bend by hand and is used to connect two poles together to go around a corner. Perfect for all angle bays, from straight (180 degrees) to right angles (90 degrees), the corner joint can also be used for reverse bends to bring a curtain back onto a returning wall if required.
The design allows for a gradual curve which allows the curtains to pull much more easily and smoothly around the corners than conventional corner joints.
Designed to fit 35mm (1 3/8") diameter poles, supplied joiners at each end insert into the corresponding pole for a nice flush and seamless fit.
Available colours include stainless steel, spun brass, chrome and black nickel to perfectly coordinate with the entire Rolls Neo collection.
Please note – we recommend that this product is used only in conjunction with the Rolls Neo 35mm (1 3/8") diameter poles as tolerances between brands can vary.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for further info.
- Sold individually.
- Hand bendable at home to meet all angle bay windows.
- Curve design allows for an easy curtain glide around corners.
- Coordinates with the Rolls Neo 35mm (1 3/8") diameter collection.
- Coordinating pole, brackets, curtain rings, finials and accessories are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.