The Rolls Neo Oak Stud features a simplistic contrast of solid oak finials against classic colour metal poles and fixings, a tasteful choice for all modern window dressings in all types of rooms.
Complete Rolls curtain pole sets
The Oak Stud is supplied ready to fit and hang your curtains and includes all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings which have nylon lining on the inside edge and provides a smooth and quiet glide when drawing your curtains.
Stylish yet strong wall fixing metal cylinder brackets are included with fixing screws, wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions. The supplied stud style finials are made from solid oak and have a colour coordinating collar which secures the finials to the pole.
The poles and components are manufactured from heavy gauge metal, the stainless steel colour poles have a real stainless steel foil coating and the remaining colours are electro-plated so the poles and components are more durable.
The pole has a substantial diameter of 35mm (1 3/8") and is suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
Available Rolls Neo curtain pole lengths
Pole lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and rise up in increments to 480cm (189”) maximum length for furnishing extra large windows. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily trimmed down to your exact length at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw. The finials are easy to remove first by loosening the tiny grub screw located on the finial collar with the supplied allen key.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all metal curtain rings, metal wall fixing cylinder brackets, Oak finials, colour coordinating fixing screws, wall plugs and fitting instructions.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess and ceiling fix) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.