Rolls Neo Stud 28/19mm Double Curtain Poles
The Rolls Neo Stud double curtain poles are suitable for hanging 2 pairs of curtains (or a pair of curtains and voile) in the same window. This system is ideal for daytime privacy as the main functional pair of curtains on the front pole can stay open during the day whilst the voile on the back pole distorts the view from the outside in whilst still allowing natural light into the room.
Neo Stud double curtain pole kit
The front pole supplied has a diameter of 28mm (1 1/8") which is ideal for hanging medium weight curtains of up to 8kg and the 19mm (3/4") diameter back pole is suitable for hanging curtain weights of up to 5kg. Both poles are supplied with the minimal style Rolls Neo Stud finials, for a simple and unfussy window treatment.
All necessary quantities of metal curtain rings are supplied for both the front and back poles and each ring has nylon lining in the inside edge which provides a nice smooth and quiet glide when pulling your curtains.
Extra strong metal wall fixing double cylinder brackets are supplied for fitting the curtain pole to the wall (or face fixing surface) and include standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
Lengths of double curtain poles
Available in multiple lengths starting at 120cm (47 1/4”) up to 480cm (189 ”) maximum length for furnishing extra large windows and patio doors. Pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with hidden internal pole joiners and an extra double bracket for centre support.
Poles can be easily cut down at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Supplied complete - includes 28mm (1 1/8") front pole, 19mm (3/4") back pole, wall fixing double brackets, curtain rings for the front and back poles, Stud finials for the front and back poles and standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- 28mm (1 1/8") front pole - suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg, 19mm (3/4") back pole suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 5kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with hidden internal pole joiners and extra double bracket for centre support.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189 ”).
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets and coordinating holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.