Rolls Woodline Wooden Curtain Holdback
This rustic wooden traditional curtain holdback from Rolls is made from wood grown in environmentally friendly managed and sustained forests and is designed to match the Woodline range of curtain poles and accessories which are available in 6 colours.
Each sold individually, the Rolls Woodline curtain holdback has an adjustable projection of up to 95mm (3 3/4") (wall to back of holdback disc). A larger Rolls Woodline curtain holdback is available for bulkier curtains - see the 'related items'.
To fit, place the large screw provided through the backplate and secure firmly to the wall, then slot the front section of the holdback into the base and set to your desired projection with the screw provided.
The Woodline holdbacks can be used in two different ways, either use the holdbacks themselves to keep your curtains away from the windows, or 2 large hooks are provided which attach to the holdback stem; this enables you to hang a rope, beaded or fabric tieback as an alternative way of attaching a tieback to the wall rather than using a standard hook.
The holdbacks will add a beautiful finishing touch to your window treatment as well as holding your curtains back and away from the window, allowing more sunlight into the room and keeping your window dressing neat and tidy when your curtains are open.
- Woodline holdback is sold individually.
- Designed to coordinate with the Rolls Woodline curtain poles and accessories.
- Includes 2 plastic transparent hooks for attaching rope tiebacks if necessary.
- Available in 6 colour finishes.
- Holdback has an adjustable projection.
- Includes all fixing screws.
- Matching curtain poles, curtain rings, recess brackets and a larger version of this holdback is available for bulky curtains (see ‘related items’).
- See ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.