Rolls Woodline 28mm Wooden Curtain Poles
Delivery: Up to 2 working days
Please select your options to view specification
Please select your options to view
Product Code: 10100R/120/BL
Product Code: 10100R/150/BL
Product Code: 10100R/180/BL
Product Code: 10100R/240/BL
Product Code: 10100R/300/BL
Product Code: 10100R/360/BL
Product Code: 10100R/120/CR
Product Code: 10100R/150/CR
Product Code: 10100R/180/CR
Product Code: 10100R/240/CR
Product Code: 10100R/300/CR
Product Code: 10100R/360/CR
Product Code: 10100R/120/DO
Product Code: 10100R/150/DO
Product Code: 10100R/180/DO
Product Code: 10100R/240/DO
Product Code: 10100R/300/DO
Product Code: 10100R/360/DO
Product Code: 10100R/120/LO
Product Code: 10100R/150/LO
Product Code: 10100R/180/LO
Product Code: 10100R/240/LO
Product Code: 10100R/300/LO
Product Code: 10100R/360/LO
Product Code: 10100R/120/RW
Product Code: 10100R/150/RW
Product Code: 10100R/180/RW
Product Code: 10100R/240/RW
Product Code: 10100R/300/RW
Product Code: 10100R/360/RW
Product Code: 10100R/120/WH
Product Code: 10100R/150/WH
Product Code: 10100R/180/WH
Product Code: 10100R/240/WH
Product Code: 10100R/300/WH
Product Code: 10100R/360/WH
Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
You Qualify for Free Delivery!
Free UK Delivery
Free & Fast UK delivery for orders over £75.
28 Days Return
This item can be returned within 28 days of delivery
We back all products with a 1 year guarantee
The Rolls Woodline is a simple, traditional style wooden curtain pole that will suit either a modern or traditional home, the understated ball finial blending with any period of décor.
Woodline Complete Curtain Pole
The Woodline and accessories are manufactured from wood grown in FSC environmentally friendly forests. They are available in 6 quality colour finishes of light oak, dark oak, rosewood, white, cream and black. Supplied as a complete kit, the Woodline includes all necessary amounts of wooden curtain rings, stylish wall fix wooden cup brackets, ball finials, all fittings, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The pole has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter and is suitable for hanging medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
Rolls Curtain Pole Lengths
Available in lengths from 120cm (47 1/4") to 360cm (141 3/4”) for large windows, lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and an extra bracket for centre support. For a perfect fit you can remove the finials then cut the pole down easy at home using a fine tooth saw, then pop the finials back onto the pole.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, ball finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and extra bracket for centre support.
- Manufactured from wood grown in environmentally friendly FSC forests.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix.
- Extra curtain rings, coordinating recess brackets and curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- 35mm (1 3/8") and 50mm (2") diameter versions of this curtain pole are available for hanging heavier curtains - see the 'related items'.
- Please click here for more products from Rolls
Share your thoughts with other customers and you could win £100 voucher to spend at polesandblinds.com.
T&C applyWrite a review
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.