Speedy County 28mm Wooden Curtain Poles
- Wooden curtain pole kit includes all wall fix brackets, curtain rings, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 28mm (1 1/4") diameter pole for light to medium weight curtains of up to 5kg.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 400cm (157 1/2").
The Speedy County is a simple and traditional style wooden curtain pole with ball finials, available in colours to coordinate with all styles of window dressing.
The County is sold as a complete curtain pole kit which includes all curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The pole, brackets and finials are made from wood and the curtain rings are manufactured using a wood / plastic mix, and the pole has a 28mm (1 1/4") diameter for supporting light to medium weight curtains of up to 5kg.
The Speedy County is available in extra long lengths of up to 400cm (157 1/2”) and all pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and extra bracket for centre support.
For a perfect fit, poles can be easily cut down to your exact required length using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first
- Select pole length and see ‘Specification’ for further information.
- All curtain pole lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete curtain pole set includes pole, rings, finials, wall fix cup brackets, screw fixings and fitting instructions.
- Lengths of 240cm and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a joining screw and extra bracket for centre support.
- Poles can be easily trimmed to size at home using a fine tooth saw.
- Ideal for supporting light to medium weight curtains of up to 5kg.
- Brackets supplied are suitable for wall fixing only.
- Extra curtain rings are available (see ‘related items’ below).
Up to 4 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Please note - an additional delivery charge may apply for customers who purchase Speedy branded products and live in -
Non Mainland UK (Islands), Southern & Northern Ireland and Scotland.
We will be in touch shortly after you place your order should an additional charge apply to you. You are welcome to cancel your order if this extra charge is unacceptable.
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.