Swish Elements Stud 35mm Metal Poles
Delivery: Up to 2 working days
Please select your options to view specification
Please select your options to view
Product Code: SEL35150STUD.SS
Product Code: SEL35180STUD.SS
Product Code: SEL35240STUD.SS
Product Code: SEL35300STUD.SS
Product Code: SEL35360STUD.SS
Product Code: SEL35150STUD.AQ
Product Code: SEL35180STUD.AQ
Product Code: SEL35240STUD.AQ
Product Code: SEL35300STUD.AQ
Product Code: SEL35360STUD.AQ
Product Code: SEL35150STUD.CH
Product Code: SEL35180STUD.CH
Product Code: SEL35240STUD.CH
Product Code: SEL35300STUD.CH
Product Code: SEL35360STUD.CH
Product Code: SEL35150STUD.GR
Product Code: SEL35180STUD.GR
Product Code: SEL35240STUD.GR
Product Code: SEL35300STUD.GR
Product Code: SEL35360STUD.GR
Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
You Qualify for Free Delivery!
28 Days Return
This item can be returned within 28 days of delivery
We back all products with a 1 year guarantee
The 35mm (1 3/8") Swish Stud has nice chunky diameter which gives a grand and contemporary feel to larger and longer windows. Available in the popular colours of satin silver, antique brass, chrome and graphite to match the entire Swish Elements range the 35mm (1 3/8") diameter Stud is ideal for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
Easy to fit curtain pole for beautiful curtains
Supplied as a complete kit, the Swish Stud includes strong metal wall fixing extendable brackets which allow you to alter the projection of your pole from the wall to miss existing window furniture. The bracket extends from 110mm (4 5/16") to 143mm (5 5/8") (wall to centre of pole measurement).
Every curtain pole length includes metal curtain rings with nylon lining in the inside edge, this allows for a much smoother and quieter glide when opening and closing your curtains. Fitting instructions are supplied with every pole, as well as standard colour coordinating fixing screws.
See this pole in 28mm, Swish Elements Stud 28mm Curtain Poles.
Curtain Pole available in various lengths
The Swish Stud is available in 5 length options from 150cm (59 1/4”) to 360cm (141 3/4”), lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden metal internal curtain pole joiner and an extra wall fix extendable bracket for centre support. Pole lengths can be trimmed down at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw, simply remove the finials first by loosening the tiny colour coordinating grub screw on the finial with the allen key provided.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Complete set includes pole, wall fix extendable brackets, nylon lined curtain rings, finials, standard fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole - suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- All lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include an internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Brackets supplied are wall / face fixing only.
- Can be ceiling fixed by purchasing the Swish Extendable Top Fix Bracket for 35mm Poles - see the 'related items'.
- 19mm (3/4") and 28mm (1 1/8") diameter versions of this pole are available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, wall, ceiling and recess brackets and coordinating curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
Share your thoughts with other customers and you could win £100 voucher to spend at polesandblinds.com.
T&C applyWrite a review
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.