Cameron Fuller Barrel System 30 Hand Bendable Double Curtain Track (Ceiling Fix)
- Double layered ceiling fixing, hand bendable curtain track set.
- Complete and ready to fit, manufactured from quality aluminium.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery.
Made from quality hand bendable colour powder coated aluminium by Cameron Fuller in the West Country of England, the double Barrel curtain track is available in a selection of modern colours including white, chalk, oyster, ash, nimbus and slate.
Double curtain tracks are an ideal solution for privacy as sheer or net curtains can be hung to distort the view from the outside in during the day, whilst allowing optimum amounts of sunlight into your room. The main set of curtains control the levels of light as well as offer night time privacy.
Ideal for bay windows
Perfect for bay windows of all shapes and sizes, the System 30 can be easily bent by hand in both forwards (towards you) and reverse (away from you) directions without the need for a bending tool.
Ceiling fix curtain track
Each track is supplied with pre-drilled fixing holes in the profile allowing them to fixed directly to the ceiling without the need for brackets, providing a nice neat flush fixing.
Each track fixes independently to the ceiling so the distance between the tracks can be set to your liking but as a guide we recommend a distance of around 100mm (3 15/16") between the front and rear tracks.
Please note – A wall fixing version of this double track is available ‘Click Here’ to view.
Supplied as a complete kit
Perfect for curtains with a combined weight limit of up to 25kg on each track, a secure fixing is essential so we would reccomend acquiring the correct plugs and screws for your ceiling material.
All necessary quantities of gliders (for both front and back tracks) are supplied as well as pre-drilled fixing holes for your required length. Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for quantities of each supplied.
Cap and Barrel finials, curtain stops, fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included. The tracks and finials are made from aluminium and the gliders are made from silicone injected plastic for a smooth curtain glide.
Long lengths and continuous glide
Lengths are available starting at 150cm (59 1/16") up to 900cm (354 1/8") as standard sizes.
Lengths up to and including 300cm (118 1/8”) are supplied in 1 piece on the front and 1 piece on the back.
Lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and up to and including 600cm (236 1/4") are supplied as 2 tracks on the front and 2 tracks on the back with joiners.
Lengths of 720cm (276 1/4") and 900cm (354 1/8") are supplied with 3 pieces of track on the front and 3 pieces on the back with joiners.
The gliders are able to pass the joins in the tracks which allows you to hang anything from 1 curtain on the front and back tracks to multiple pairs drawing from side to side if required.
All tracks can be easily cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for supplied quantities of gliders, pre-drilled screw holes and further information.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Premium quality powder coated aluminium made in England.
- Hand bendable at home (backwards and forwards) to suit all shape windows, bays and returns.
- Complete track sets include all gliders, pre-drilled fixing holes, curtain stops, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Available in multiple lengths of up to 900cm (354 1/8") for extra-large windows.
- Gliders can pull past joins in the curtain track for a continuous glide.
- Tracks can be cut down at home with a hacksaw.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg on each track.
- A wall fix version of this curtain track is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- Extra gliders, curtain stops, joiners and pieces of track are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
- FREE colour samples are available.
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
|Run Suitability||Straight Only|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.