Cameron Fuller Cap System 30 Double Curtain Track (Ceiling Fix)
Delivery: Up to 7 working days
- Double layered ceiling fixing System 30 curtain track set from Cameron Fuller.
- Available in 6 colours and 9 lengths up to 900cm (354 1/8").
- FREE & Fast UK delivery.
A beautifully crafted metal curtain track manufactured by Cameron Fuller in the West Country of England, the Cap double curtain track is made from colour powder aluminium in an exciting collection of modern colours including white, chalk, oyster, ash, nimbus and slate.
Perfect for privacy, the System 30 is designed to hang multiple curtains in 1 window, or net and voile curtains on one track and a main set of curtains on the other. This distorts the view from the outside in while allowing optimum amounts of sunlight into the room during the day, the main curtains control the light levels and offer night time privacy.
Top fix curtain track
Perfect for windows where little or no room is available for wall fix brackets, each track has pre-drilled holes through the profile allowing it to be mounted directly to the ceiling (or top fix surface), providing a nice and neat flush fitting, no need for brackets.
As each track fixes independently to the ceiling the distance between each track is your choice but as a guide we would recommend they are spaced around 100mm (3 15/16") apart.
Please note – a wall fix version of this curtain track is available ‘Click Here’ to view.
Please note – this version of the System 30 Cap CANNOT be bent. A hand bendable version is available ‘Click Here’ to view.
Complete double track set
The front and back tracks can each individually support a weight of up to 25kg, a secure fixing to your ceiling is important so we recommend acquiring the necessary plugs and screws for your ceiling material.
All necessary quantities of pre-drilled fixing holes and gliders are supplied for your chosen length. Select your length and colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for quantities of each included. For extra support simply drill more holes in the track profile.
Cap finials, curtain stops, standard plugs and screws and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included. The finials and tracks are made from aluminium and the gliders are made from silicone injected plastic for a smooth curtain glide.
Extra-long and versatile double track
Lengths are available starting at 150cm (59 1/16") up to 900cm (354 1/8") as standard sizes.
Lengths up to and including 300cm (118 1/8”) are supplied in 1 piece on the front and 1 piece on the back.
Lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and up to and including 600cm (236 1/4") are supplied as 2 tracks on the front and 2 tracks on the back with joiners.
Lengths of 720cm (276 1/4") and 900cm (354 1/8") are supplied with 3 pieces of track on the front and 3 pieces on the back with joiners.
The gliders are able to pass over the joins in the tracks, this offers the flexibility of being able to hang anything from 1 curtain on each track drawing from side to side on your window to multiple pairs on each.
For a perfect fit the tracks can be easily cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for supplied quantities of gliders, pre-drilled screw holes and further information.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Premium quality powder coated aluminium made in England.
- Complete track sets include all gliders, pre-drilled fixing holes, curtain stops, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Available in multiple lengths of up to 900cm (354 1/8") for extra-large windows.
- Gliders can pull past joins in the curtain track for a continuous glide.
- Tracks can be cut down at home with a hacksaw.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg on each track.
- A wall fix version of this curtain track is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- A hand bendable version of this curtain track is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below
- Extra gliders, curtain stops, joiners and pieces of track are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
- FREE colour samples are available.
Up to 7 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.