Simple and elegant, the Cameron Fuller System 30 curtain track is ideal for practicality and has all the decoration and flair of a metal curtain pole with the addition of the stylish yet minimal collar finials.
Built for strength and durability, each track is made from aluminium and colour powder coated in a beautiful selection of colours including white, chalk, oyster, ash, nimbus and slate.
Curtain track for bay windows
The track is easy to bend at home to meet the contours of any shape bay window, it can be bent forward (towards you) as well as reverse bent (away from you) for returning back to adjacent walls if required. A bending tool is not required.
Ceiling fix curtain tracks
The track fixes directly to the ceiling via predrilled holes in the track profile for a neat flush fit without the need for brackets, this is ideal for windows with little or no room for wall fixing.
A wall fixing version of this curtain track is available – ‘Click Here’ to view.
Complete and ready to fit
Designed to hang all curtain weights of up to and including 25kg, each curtain track is supplied with the necessary quantities of gliders and predrilled fixing holes for your required length – choose your colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab to view quantities of each supplied.
Collar finials, curtain stops, fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions are included. The track and finials are made from aluminium and the gliders are made from silicone injected plastic for a smoother curtain glide.
Perfect for all size windows
Available in lengths starting from 150cm (59 1/16") up to 900cm (354 1/8") for furnishing windows of any size. Longer lengths of any size can be achieved by purchasing extra tracks and joiners – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
Lengths up to and including 300cm (118 1/8”) are supplied in 1 piece. Lengths of 360cm and up to and including 600cm are supplied in 2 pieces with a joiner and lengths of 720cm and 900cm are supplied in 3 pieces with 2 joiners.
The design of the track allows the gliders to pass over the joins, this offers the flexibility of hanging 1 curtain drawing from side to side as well as multiple pairs.
For a perfect fit, each track can be cut down at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for supplied quantities of gliders, pre-drilled fixing holes and further information.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Premium quality powder coated aluminium made in England.
- Ceiling fixing curtain track.
- Hand bendable at home (backwards and forwards) to suit all shape windows, bays and returns.
- Complete track sets include all gliders, pre-drilled fixing holes, curtain stops, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Available in multiple lengths of up to 900cm (354 1/8") for extra-large windows.
- Gliders can pull past joins in the curtain track for a continuous glide.
- Tracks can be cut down at home with a hacksaw.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg.
- A wall fixing version of this track is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below -
- Extra gliders, curtain stops and pieces of track are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below -
- FREE & Fast UK delivery.
- FREE colour samples are available.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.