Cameron Fuller 35mm Peardrop Wood Curtain Poles
- Beautifully made, hand finished designer wooden curtain poles from Cameron Fuller.
- Complete with all curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and screws.
- Available in a collection of modern paints and finishes.
Part of the designer 35mm (1 3/8") diameter wooden curtain pole collection from Cameron Fuller, the Peardrop has a beautiful and sleek design, making it a popular choice for furnishing modern interiors.
Each curtain pole is hand crafted in the UK using quality wood which is grown in managed and sustained FSC environmentally friendly forests, the poles and components are then stained or painted by hand at Cameron Fuller in Devon.
Supplied as a complete set and ready to hang your curtains, each curtain pole includes all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, stylish and strong wooden wall fixing pole brackets, peardrop finials and standard fixing screws with raw plugs.
Due to the strength and quality of the pole and brackets, the peardrop is suitable for supporting medium to heavy weights curtains of up to 12kg.
Curtain poles are available in lengths starting from 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 360cm (141 3/4”). Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket and pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a double ended joining screw and a centre bracket.
For a perfect fit, poles can be easily trimmed down to your exact required size at home using a junior hacksaw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Handmade and finished in England using wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A large 50mm (2") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg and is available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189") - see the ‘related items’.
- Extra curtain rings, matching holdbacks and recess brackets are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
- FREE colour samples are available upon request.
- View more from the Cameron Fuller collection.
Up to 4 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.