Cameron Fuller Ball 35mm Wooden Curtain Poles
Delivery: Up to 3 working days
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials and standard fixing screws.
- Hand finished in Cornwall using quality wood sourced from FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Available in a large selection of colour finishes.
Part of the designer wooden curtain poles collection from Cameron Fuller, the ball is a classic, simplistic design which compliments all interior design styles, making it the most popular from the range.
Made in England, the designer curtain poles are beautifully crafted using quality wood which is grown in FSC managed and sustained forests and then hand painted or stained by Cameron Fuller in Devon in a selection of beautiful colours.
Supplied as a complete kit ready to hang your curtains, the curtain poles include all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, stylish and strong wall fixing wooden cup brackets, simple ball finials and all colour coordinating standard fixing screws and rawl plugs.
The pole has a 35mm diameter and is suitable for hanging medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
Lengths start at 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 360cm (141 3/4") maximum size. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above include a centre bracket and pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8") and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily trimmed down at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Hand made and finished in England using wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8") and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A large 50mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg and is available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189") - see the ‘related items’.
- Extra curtain rings, matching holdbacks and recess brackets are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
- FREE colour samples are available upon request.
- View more from the Cameron Fuller collection.
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.