Museum Centre Bracket for 35mm Curtain Poles
- Extra strong Brass coloured metal centre bracket for 35mm (1 3/8") diameter curtain poles.
- Coordinates with the 35mm (1 3/8") Museum curtain poles.
- Bracket sold individually.
Part of the 35mm (1 3/8") diameter Museum collection, the Museum centre bracket can be purchased as an alternative style centre bracket to the classic wooden brackets supplied with the Museum curtain pole sets.
Sold individually, the brass colour centre bracket is made of metal (not solid brass) and is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg (assuming you have a strong and secure fixing to the wall) and are using it in conjunction with the corresponding Museum end brackets - 'click here' to view or see the 'related items'.
The brass colour is beautifully suited and will compliment all the colours available in the Museum curtain pole collection and includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs. A small grub screw at the base part of the cup secures the curtain pole in place.
Please note - this centre bracket is required when poles are supplied in 2 halves or in lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over.
- See ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Sold individually.
- Centre bracket for 35mm (1 3/8") diameter curtain poles.
- Designed to coordinate with Museum 35mm (1 3/8") curtain poles - see 'related items'.
- Wall fix only.
- Supplied with standard fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- 'Click here' to view all products from the Museum curtain pole collection.
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.