Museum End Brackets for 35mm Curtain Poles (pair)
- Strong brass colour end brackets for 35mm (1 3/8") curtain poles.
- Coordinates with the 35mm (1 3/8") Museum collection.
- Supplied in pairs.
The Museum End Brackets are supplied in pairs and are available as a stylish alternative to the standard wooden cup brackets which are supplied with the 35mm (1 3/8") diameter Museum wooden curtain poles. The antique brass colour of the bracket coordinates beautifully with all the colour curtain poles from the Museum collection.
Suitable for curtain poles with a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter, the shape and style of these brackets also allows them to be fitted to the architrave surrounding your windows if required. A small grub screw located on the cup part of each bracket secures and holds the curtain pole in place.
The brass coloured end brackets are made from metal (not solid brass) and are suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg (assuming you have a strong and secure fixing surface). Standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs are all supplied.
A corresponding metal antique brass colour centre bracket is available 'click here' to view or see the 'related items'. Please note - the centre bracket is required when your pole is supplied in 2 halves, or in lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above.
- See 'Specification' tab for detailed measurements.
- Supplied in pairs.
- End brackets for 35mm (1 3/8") diameter curtain poles.
- Designed to coordinate with Museum 35mm (1 3/8") curtain poles - see 'related items'.
- Wall fix only, also suitable for fixing to the architrave.
- Supplied with standard fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- 'Click here' to view all products from the Museum curtain pole collection.
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.