Museum End Brackets for 45mm Curtain Poles (pair)
Supplied in pairs, the Museum End Brackets are suitable for supporting 45mm (1 3/4") diameter curtain poles and are available as a stylish alternative to the wooden cup brackets supplied with the Museum curtain pole sets. The shape of these brackets also makes them suitable for fixing to the architrave surrounding your windows if required.
Beautifully crafted and extra strong, the brass coloured end brackets are made of metal (not solid brass) and are suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg (assuming you have a good strong fixing to the wall). Standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs are all included and a small grub screw at the base of the cup part of the bracket secures your curtain pole in place.
A corresponding metal centre bracket is available - 'click here' to view, or see the 'related items'. Please note - a centre bracket is required when your curtain pole is supplied in 2 halves, or in lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over.
- See 'Specification' tab for detailed measurements.
- Supplied in pairs.
- End brackets for 45mm (1 3/4") diameter curtain poles.
- Designed to coordinate with Museum 45mm (1 3/4") curtain poles - see 'related items'.
- Wall fix only, also suitable for fixing to the architrave.
- Supplied with standard fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- 'Click here' to view all products from the Museum curtain pole collection.
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.