Museum Centre Bracket for 45mm Curtain Poles
- Strong brass coloured metal centre bracket for 45mm (1 3/4") curtain poles.
- Designed to coordinate with the Museum 45mm (1 3/4") curtain pole collection.
- Bracket supplied individually.
The Museum centre bracket is suitable for 45mm (1 3/4") diameter curtain poles and is designed to be purchased as a stylish alternative to the wooden brackets supplied with the Museum 45mm (1 3/4") curtain pole.
The bracket is sold individually, is brass coloured but made from metal (not solid brass) and is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtain of up to 18kg (assuming you have a strong fixing to the wall) and is being used in conjunction with Museum end brackets - 'click here' to view or see the related items. A small grub screw at the base of the cup part of the bracket secures your curtain pole in place.
The colour and design of the brass coloured bracket is specifically suited to the Museum collection of luxury wooden curtain poles and includes all necessary quantities of standard fixing screws and rawl plugs.
Please note - this centre bracket is required when a curtain pole is supplied in 2 halves or in lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over.
- See ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Sold individually.
- Centre bracket for 45mm (1 3/4") diameter curtain poles.
- Specifically designed to coordinate with Museum 45mm (1 3/4") curtain poles - see 'related items'.
- Wall fix only.
- Supplied with standard fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- 'Click here' to view all products from the Museum collection of curtain poles and accessories.
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.