Rolls Honister 28mm Wooden Curtain Poles
Delivery: Up to 2 working days
- Complete set includes all curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Beautifully manufactured from FSC wood grown in sustained forests.
- New collection of modern colours with warm undertones.
The Honister wooden curtain pole is part of a beautiful new range from Rolls which features a collection of warm modern colours to match the popular paints from Farrow and Ball. Colours include linen white, french grey, stone, truffle, pale slate and cafe latte.
Below are the colours that correspont between the Honister poles and Farrow & Ball paints
- Cafe Latte = Elephants Breath
- Truffle = Lamp Room Grey
- French Grey = Cromarty
- Pale Slate = Manor House Grey
- Linen White = Wimbourne White
- Stone = Shadow White
The curtain poles are supplied as complete sets and include all necessary quantities of curtain rings, stylish wall fixing cup brackets and ball finials, all manufactured using quality FSC sustained wood. Standard fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included. The pole has a 28mm diameter and is suitable for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg (total curtain weight).
Available in multiple lengths of up to 360cm (141 3/4") maximum size. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily trimmed down to length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, fixing screws, rawl plugs and fitting instructions.
- Made from wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 35mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging heavier weight curtains of up to 12kg- ‘click here’ to view.
- A large 50mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg- ‘click here’ to view.
- Extra curtain rings, matching holdbacks and recess brackets are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
‘Click here’ to view more from the Rolls curtain pole collection.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.