Rolls Honister Wooden 35mm Curtain Poles
Delivery: Up to 2 working days
Please select your options to view specification
Please select your options to view
Product Code: HN35LW/120
Product Code: HN35LW/150
Product Code: HN35LW/180
Product Code: HN35LW/200
Product Code: HN35LW/240
Product Code: HN35LW/300
Product Code: HN35LW/360
Product Code: HN35FG/120
Product Code: HN35FG/150
Product Code: HN35FG/180
Product Code: HN35FG/200
Product Code: HN35FG/240
Product Code: HN35FG/300
Product Code: HN35FG/360
Product Code: HN35TR/120
Product Code: HN35TR/150
Product Code: HN35TR/180
Product Code: HN35TR/200
Product Code: HN35TR/240
Product Code: HN35TR/300
Product Code: HN35TR/360
Product Code: HN35ST/120
Product Code: HN35ST/150
Product Code: HN35ST/180
Product Code: HN35ST/200
Product Code: HN35ST/240
Product Code: HN35ST/300
Product Code: HN35ST/360
Product Code: HN35PS/120
Product Code: HN35PS/150
Product Code: HN35PS/180
Product Code: HN35PS/200
Product Code: HN35PS/240
Product Code: HN35PS/300
Product Code: HN35PS/360
Product Code: HN35CL/120
Product Code: HN35CL/150
Product Code: HN35CL/180
Product Code: HN35CL/200
Product Code: HN35CL/240
Product Code: HN35CL/300
Product Code: HN35CL/360
Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
You Qualify for Free Delivery!
Free UK Delivery
Free & Fast UK delivery for orders over £75.
28 Days Return
This item can be returned within 28 days of delivery
We back all products with a 1 year guarantee
The Honister 35mm (1 3/8") wooden curtain poles are part of a new collection from Rolls which are all coloured with warm undertones to match the most popular and modern paints from Farrow and Ball. The colours include linen white, stone, french grey, pale slate, cafe latte and truffle.
Below are the colours that correspond between the Honister poles and Farrow & Ball paints
- Cafe Latte = Elephants Breath
- Truffle = Lamp Room Grey
- French Grey = Cromarty
- Pale Slate = Manor House Grey
- Linen White = Wimbourne White
- Stone = Shadow White
Supplied complete and ready to fit, each curtain pole includes all necessary quantities of curtain rings, stylish wall fixing cup brackets and finials, all made from wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests. Standard fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are also included with each length.
The pole has a diameter of 35mm (1 3/8") and is ideal for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg (total curtain weight).
See the same pole in 28mm - Rolls Honister 28mm Wooden Curtain Poles.
Poles are available in lengths of up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
For a perfect fit, poles can be easily cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, fixing screws, rawl plugs and fitting instructions.
- Made from wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A thinner diameter 28mm (1 1/8") version of this curtain pole is available for hanging curtain weights of up to 8kg - ‘click here’ to view.
- A large 50mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg - ‘click here’ to view.
- Extra curtain rings, matching holdbacks and recess brackets are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
‘Click here’ to view more from the Rolls curtain pole collection.
Share your thoughts with other customers and you could win £100 voucher to spend at polesandblinds.com.
T&C applyWrite a review
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.