Rolls Neo 35mm Metal Pole Only
- Supplied as 1 piece lengths of pole only.
- Poles can be joined to achieve longer lengths.
- Joining piece, finials, brackets and curtain rings are sold separately (see ‘Related Items’).
Part of the Rolls Neo 35mm (1 3/8") range of Mix and Match curtain poles, the Neo 35mm (1 3/8") pole only is supplied as a piece of pole only and is available in the four colours of chrome, stainless steel, black nickel and spun brass to perfectly coordinate with the rest of the range.
- Pole only supplied in 1 piece.
- 2 poles can be joined to achieve even longer lengths.
- All joining pieces, brackets, finials and curtain rings are sold separately.
- 35mm (1 3/8") diameter for heavy weight curtains.
- Poles can be cut to length using a junior hacksaw.
- We advise longer pole lengths of 240cm and above are supported with a centre bracket.
How to purchase for a standard 35mm (1 3/8") curtain pole
- Cylinder Brackets – A standard wall fixing Rolls Neo bracket.
- Ceiling Brackets – For ceiling fixing a curtain pole.
- Recess Brackets – For hanging a curtain pole in a window recess or tight gap.
- Passover Brackets – When used with Passover Rings, allow curtains to draw past support brackets (ideal for bay windows).
|Rolls Neo 35mm Fitting Instructions (pdf)||1.4 MB||Download|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.