Rolls Neo Bay Corner Joint for 35mm Curtain Poles
- Sold as singles.
- Allows a curtain pole to bend around corners.
- Coordinates with the Rolls Neo range of 35mm (1 3/8") Mix & Match.
The Rolls Neo Corner Joints for a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole are sold as singles and available in the 4 colours of chrome, stainless steel, spun brass and black nickel to match the entire range.
The Corner Joint allows two poles to connect together enabling the poles to be adjusted to suit all bay window angles. The elbow joint allows for angles from straight (180 degrees) to a right angle (90 degrees).
Please note – when joining two poles together with a corner joint we recommend two supporting pole brackets are used, one before the join and one after the join. Each bracket (passing, cylinder or top fix) should be spaced at least 3 inches away from the corner joint to ensure ample support around the corners. For bay windows, use the passing brackets in conjunction with the passing rings to allow your curtains to pass around the corners (see ‘related items’).
The Neo bay corner joints are easy to fit by simply pushing them into the end of the curtain pole, the joint creates a flush fit against the pole allowing the curtain rings to pull over.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Sold individually.
- Coordinates with the Rolls Neo range of 35mm (1 3/8") mix & match.
- Corner joints for fitting a pole into a bay window - adjustable angles by hand.
- Coordinating pole, curtain rings, brackets and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.