Rolls Neo Bay Corner Joint for 28mm Curtain Poles
- Sold as singles
- Allows a curtain pole to bend around corners
- Coordinates with the Rolls Neo range of 28mm (1 1/8") Mix & Match
Sold individually, the Rolls Neo Corner Joint is designed to fit into Rolls Neo poles with a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter and is available in colours including chrome, stainless steel, black nickel and antique brass to coordinate perfectly with the rest of the collection.
The corner joint enables two poles to join together with a flush fit and adjust by hand to meet all angle bay windows from straight (180 degrees) to right angle bends (90 degrees).
We recommend two support brackets are fitted in conjunction with a corner joint, one before the corner and one after the corner. Each bracket should be positioned at least three inches away from the corner joint to ensure ample support.
If fitting onto a bay window us the passing brackets in conjunction with the passing rings which will allow the curtains to pull around the corners unhindered – see the ‘related items’ below.
Please note – we recommend this product is used in conjunction with the coordinating Rolls Neo 28mm (1 1/8") pole, products manufactured by alternative brands may not fit together as tolerances can differ.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Sold individually.
- Coordinates with the Rolls Neo range of 28mm (1 1/8") mix & match.
- Corner joints for fitting a pole into a bay window - adjustable angles by hand.
- Coordinating pole, curtain rings, brackets and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.