Rolls Neo Oak Ball 35mm Wooden Curtain Poles
- Handsome contrast of solid natural oak pole and ball finials with metal brackets and rings.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials and fixing screws including easy to follow fitting instructions.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - up to 2 working days.
A popular choice from the new range of curtain poles by Rolls Neo brings us a sophisticated merge of Oak and metal resulting in a timeless style suitable for any home or apartment.
Complete Rolls Neo curtain pole sets
The curtain poles are supplied complete to hang your curtains and the Rolls Neo Oak Ball includes all necessary quantity of metal curtain rings with nylon lining in the inside edge of each ring which delivers a silent glide when pulling your curtains.
The strong and sleek cylinder metal wall fixing brackets supplied are easy to fit and coordinate with the rest of the curtain pole set perfectly. The finials are made from solid oak with colour coordinating metal collars. Fixing screws, wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included with each curtain pole.
The 35mm (1 3/8") pole diameter is suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
Rolls Neo pole lengths available
Pole lengths begin at 120cm (47 1/4") and rise up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") include an extra bracket for centre support and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
To achieve the ideal fit, poles can be easily cut down to length at home using a junior hacksaw. The finials can be removed easily by first loosening a tiny grub screw on the finial collar with the allen key provided.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all metal curtain rings, metal cylinder wall fixing brackets, Oak finials, colour coordinating fixing screws, wall plugs and fitting instructions.
- FREE & Fast UK delivery - up to 2 working days
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 28mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess and ceiling fix) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.