Rolls Neo Oak Ball 28mm Metal Eyelet Curtain Poles
- Rolls Neo Oak Ball 28mm (1 1/8”) diameter curtain pole for Eyelet and Tab top curtains.
- Curtain rings are not included as they are not required when hanging these styles of curtains.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets for adjusting the projection of the curtain pole.
Part of the new Rolls Neo collection of curtain poles and accessories, the popular Oak Ball brings a classic style to any modern home.
Available in 4 popular colours of stainless steel, chrome, spun brass and black nickel. The stainless steel colour has real stainless steel foil coating and the remaining colour finishes are electro-plated for extra strength and durability.
Please Note – eyelet curtain pole sets do not include curtain rings as they are not needed when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains as the pole threads directly through the eyelets or sleeves at the top of the curtain heading.
Complete Rolls Neo Eyelet Pole Sets
Pole sets come complete and ready to hang your curtains, the pole diameter of 28mm (1 1/8”) is ideal for eyelets which usually have an internal diameter of 40mm (1 9/16”), giving enough clearance for a smooth glide when pulling your curtains.
Sturdy and yet attractive extendable brackets are included and these allow you to increase or reduce the distance of the curtain pole from the wall. This caters for the ‘S’ shape wave heading created by this style of curtain, where the fabric bunches up between the wall and back of the pole. All finials, standard fixing screws with wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included.
The strength of the brackets and diameter of the pole makes the Rolls Neo Oak Ball ideal for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
Select your Rolls Neo Eyelet curtain pole length
Choose from pole lengths starting at 120cm (47 ¼”), rising up to 480cm (189”) maximum length for furnishing extra large windows and French windows. Lengths of 240cm (94 ½”) and above include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
For a perfect fit, the poles can be easily cut down to your required length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Curtain rings are not included with this style of curtain pole.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Extendable wall fix brackets, finials, fixing screws with plugs and fitting instructions are included.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A standard version of this curtain pole is available with curtain rings - see the ‘related items’.
- Curtain rings, extra brackets (alternative brackets include recess, ceiling fix, cylinder and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the ‘related items’.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.