Featured in the new collection from Rolls Neo, the merge of Oak and metal brings a lovely finish to your curtain dressing.
Rolls Neo pole sets - supplied complete and ready to fit
The Rolls Neo Oak Wired Barrel curtain pole set is supplied complete to hang your curtains and includes all necessary quantity of metal curtain rings with nylon lining in the inside edge of each ring which delivers a quiet and sleek glide when drawing your curtains.
Strong and secure extendable metal wall fixing brackets are included with the curtain pole set and allow the projection of your pole to increase from the wall to cater for any window obstructions. The finials are made from metal with colour coordinating collars. Fixing screws, wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included with each curtain pole.
The pole has a diameter of 28mm (1 1/8") and is suitable for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg. Should you require it, a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg is available – ‘click here’ to view.
Choose your Rolls Neo curtain pole length
Available pole lengths start from 120cm (47 1/4") rising to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") include an extra bracket for centre support and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily trimmed down to size at home using a junior hacksaw to achieve the correct fit. The finials can be removed easily by loosening a tiny grub screw on the finial collar first with the allen key provided.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all metal curtain rings, metal extendable wall fixing brackets, metal finials, colour coordinating fixing screws, wall plugs and fitting instructions.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 35mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, ceiling fix, cylinder and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.