The Speedy Nikola is one of our most highly recommended metal curtain poles for quality and value and is now available for hanging medium weight eyelet or tab top curtains with weights of up to 8kg.
Perfect for hanging eyelet curtains
The eyelets supplied with eyelet curtains usually have an internal diameter of around 35mm (1 3/8") plus, so a pole with a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter is ideal, as it leaves a sufficient gap to freely pull your curtains without them snagging on the pole.
Please note - if the internal diameter of the eyelets in your curtains are smaller than 35mm (1 3/8"), 'Click Here' to view our range of 19mm (3/4") diameter curtain poles.
Complete with wall fix extendable brackets
Eyelet curtains create an 'S' shape wave when threaded onto the pole, so ample distance is required between the back of the pole and the wall to cater for this bunching fabric. The supplied brackets are wall fixing and allow you to increase or reduce the projection of the curtain pole from the wall to cater for this style of curtain heading.
The brackets also help you to hang curtains past existing window furniture like handles or window ornaments. The projection can be extended from 95mm (3 3/4") to 130mm (5 1/8”) (from wall to centre of pole measurement).
The Nikola eyelet poles also include a strong metal pole, Nikola finials, standard colour coordinating fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
Nikola eyelet pole lengths
Available in multiple lengths from 125cm (49 1/4") up to 400cm (157 1/2") for furnishing large windows. Lengths of 250cm (98 7/16") and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and extra bracket for centre support included.
For a perfect fit, lengths can be easily cut down at home using a fine tooth saw, finials are removable.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Good quality, fantastic value for money and fast delivery.
- Includes all wall fixing extendable brackets, finials, standard colour coordinating fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole - ideal for eyelet curtains.
- Suitable for hanging medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Available in lengths of up to 400cm (157 1/2") for furnishing large windows and patio doors.
- Pole lengths of 250cm (98 7/16") and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and extra bracket.
- Poles can be trimmed down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Coordinating holdbacks, standard, upgradable IDC and recess brackets and transparent curtain draw rods are available to coordinate with your curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
Please note - an additional delivery charge may apply for customers who purchase Speedy branded products and live in -
Non Mainland UK (Islands), Southern & Northern Ireland and Scotland.
We will be in touch shortly after you place your order should an additional charge apply to you. You are welcome to cancel your order if this extra charge is unacceptable.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 4 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.