Swish Elements Belgravia 28mm 3 Sided Bay Window Curtain Pole - 400cm (Ceiling Fix)
Delivery: Up to 2 working days
Please select your options to view specification
Please select your options to view
Product Code: SEL28BY400BG.SS+3xSWGEN28TFBKT.SS+4xSWGEN28TPBKT.SS
Product Code: SEL28BY400BG.AQ+3xSWGEN28TFBKT.AQ+4xSWGEN28TPBKT.AQ
Product Code: SEL28BY400BG.CH+3xSWGEN28TFBKT.CH+4xSWGEN28TPBKT.CH
Product Code: SEL28BY400BG.GR+3xSWGEN28TFBKT.GR+4xSWGEN28TPBKT.GR
Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
You Qualify for Free Delivery!
28 Days Return
This item can be returned within 28 days of delivery
We back all products with a 1 year guarantee
Suitable for ceiling (top) fixing. The Swish Belgravia 3 sided bay window curtain pole includes top fixing passing and standard brackets which allow you to fix your curtain pole to a ceiling or top fixing surface. Attach your curtains to the rings supplied and they will pull from the sides and past the corners to the centre windows.
Please note - the Belgravia is suitable for 'splayed shape' bay windows as shown in the product diagram. Curtains will have difficulty pulling around the corners with a 'right angle' (square or rectangular) shape bay window due to the single hinge corner joints supplied with this kit.
If you have a right angle (square or rectangular) shape bay window, see Swish Design Studio Top Fix Bay Window Pole.
The Swish Belgravia has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter, a 400cm (157 1/2") length and is suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
If this system is too small for your bay, see Swish Design Studio 3 Sided 28mm Bay Window Curtain Pole - 500cm (ceiling fix).
The curtain pole includes the following components -
- 1 x 200cm (78 3/4") pole.
- 2 x 100cm (39 3/8") poles.
- 3 x Extendable brackets (top fix).
- 4 x Extendable passing brackets (top fix).
- 4 x Elements curtain rings.
- 26 x Elements passing rings.
- 2 x Corner joints.
- 2 x Belgravia finials.
Supplied with ceiling fix brackets. Swish brackets are easy to fit directly into the ceiling or a top fixing surface, are extra strong and extendable which allows you to raise or lower the height of the curtain pole from the ceiling to suit. Rawl plugs and standard colour coordinating fixing screws are all included.
Please note - due to the bracket projection, the top of your curtain will hang a minimum of 10cm (3 15/16") from the ceiling.
A wall fixing version of this curtain pole is available. See Swish Belgravia Wall Fix Bay Window Curtain Pole.
Curtains operate from sides to centre windows. Attach your curtains to the supplied curtain rings, the passing rings pull over the passing brackets (marked in green in the product diagram). As passing brackets are support aids only, the standard brackets (marked in red) secure the curtain pole and prevent the curtains from travelling further along.
Important information to ensure this product functions correctly.
- Make sure the top of the curtain sits below the bottom of the curtain rings, i.e. your curtain hooks should be located in the top pockets of the curtain heading tape.
- When pulling the curtain, ensure the leading edge of the curtain is held no lower than 5 inches (12cm) below the first curtain ring, otherwise it will cause the passing rings to catch on the passing brackets.
Corner joints fit between 2 poles to create an angle bend. This single hinge device (shown below) is easy to flex to meet the angles of your bay window and allows for angles from straight (180 degrees) to a right angle (90 degrees). Recommended only for 'splayed shape' bays as shown in the product diagram above.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- 400cm (157 1/2") total length, 28mm (1 1/8") diameter poles.
- Free & Fast Delivery.
- Allows curtains to glide from the sides to centre windows.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 15kg.
- Poles can be cut to length using a fine tooth saw.
- Supplied with ceiling / top fix brackets with an adjustable projection.
- A wall fix version of this bay pole is also available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra brackets and curtain rings are available - see the 'related items'.
- Coordinating Swish curtain holdbacks are available to complete the look - see the 'related items'.
- A Bend Bay Kit is available for returning your curtain pole back into the room - see the 'related items'.
Please note - eyelet curtains and tab top curtains are unsuitable for this system as it requires your curtains to hang on the passing rings to work properly.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.