Swish Naturals Ball 28mm Wooden Curtain Pole
- Supplied with all necessary quantities of curtain rings, stylish wall fixing cup brackets, ball finials, fixings and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- The pole, brackets and finials are made from Pine wood and the curtain rings are made from Eucalyptus wood for a beautiful grained effect curtain pole.
- Available in 5 colours and 5 lengths.
The Swish Naturals Ball wooden curtain pole has a traditional styling with simple ball finials and natural stained wood colours which work well with both modern and traditional interiors. Colours include Aged Oak, Antique Pine, Chestnut, Dark Walnut and Natural Oak.
Swish complete wooden curtain pole kit
Supplied as a complete kit ready for fitting, the Naturals Ball includes all necessary amounts of curtain rings for your chosen length, stylish wall fixing cup brackets, ball finials, standard fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The supplied curtain rings are manufactured from Eucalyptus wood and the pole, brackets and finials are made from Pine wood for a beautiful wood grain textured effect.
The pole has a 28mm (1 1/8") diameter and is suitable for hanging medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
Please note - if your curtains are heavier 'click here' to view the 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this pole, which will support medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
Swish Naturals pole lengths
Available in 5 lengths starting at 150cm (59 1/16") and going up to 360cm (141 3/4”) for larger windows. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above are supplied in 2 halves with a small double ended joining screw and extra bracket for centre support.
Poles can be easily trimmed down to your exact required size at home, using a fine tooth saw, finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Length excludes the measurements of the finials.
- Includes all - wooden curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, ball finials, standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
- Pole, brackets and finials are made from Pine wood, the rings are made from Eucalyptus wood.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied in 2 halves with a joining screw and extra bracket for centre support.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Poles can be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw.
- Wall / Face fix.
- Super fast UK delivery.
- Extra curtain rings and coordinating curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- A 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging heavier curtains of up to 12kg - see the 'related items'.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.