Cameron Fuller 19mm Metal Pole Only
- Supplied as 1 piece of pole only with a joiner.
- Part of the metal 19mm (3/4") collection from Cameron Fuller.
- A collection of coordinating brackets, finials and curtain rings are available to purchase separately.
Part of the 19mm (3/4") diameter metal collection by Cameron Fuller, the steel metal pole only is available in 3 lengths of 150cm (59 1/4”), 200cm (78 3/4”) and 240cm (94 1/2”). Each pole is supplied in 1 piece and includes an internal joiner allowing 2 poles to be joined together to achieve longer lengths if required. The pole is made from tough tubular steel with a hard wearing powder coated finish and has that traditional wrought iron, rustic feel.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
- Poles are supplied in 1 piece lengths and include a joiner.
- Available in lengths of 150cm (59 1/4"), 200cm (78 3/4") and 240cm (94 1/2").
- 2 poles can be joined to achieve longer lengths.
- All curtain rings, brackets and finials are sold separately - see the 'Related Items' below.
- 19mm (3/4") diameter pole and suitable for hanging medium to heavy curtains.
- Poles can be trimmed to length at home with a junior hacksaw.
- We advise longer pole lengths are supported with a centre bracket.
- We do not recommend mixing this product with other ranges or brands as they will most likely be incompatible.
- FREE colour samples are available to order.
How to build a standard curtain pole.
1. Choose the colour and length of the pole you require, remember all poles are supplied in 1 piece and include an internal joiner should you wish to join 2 together for longer lengths.
2. Choose your brackets, we recommend 2 for all poles of 200cm ( 78 3/4") and under, add a centre bracket for all poles of 240cm (94 1/2") and over, or if the pole is in 2 halves. There are 6 types to choose from, see the ‘related items’ below –
- Standard end and centre wall fix brackets – these are the same as the end and centre brackets supplied with the pole sets.
- Extendable end and centre wall fix brackets – these supports have an adjustable projection allowing the poles to be fitted further away from the wall.
- NEW - stylish extendable end and centre wall fixing loop brackets - these are a more stylish alternative to the extendable end and centre brackets.
- Ceiling brackets – these allow the pole to be fitted to the wall or the ceiling.
- Recess brackets – these allow the pole to be fitted within a recess gap or window.
- Double brackets - these allow you to create a double layered curtain system.
3. Purchase curtain rings if required – Sold in packs of 6, we recommend 1 x ring for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length – see the ‘related items’ below.
4. Choose your finials – sold individually – see the ‘related items’ below.
'Click here' to view more products from the Cameron Fuller collection.
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.